Why should I hire a personal injury attorney after a car accident?
There are many reasons why a victim should strongly consider hiring a personal injury attorney to represent their legal rights after a car accident, including the following:
- Conduct an independent investigation in order to obtain critical evidence and documentation related to your car accident and help determine liability and responsibility
- Negotiate on your behalf with insurance companies, who often use unscrupulous and manipulative tactics against victims of car accidents in order to avoid paying full and fair settlements
- Calculate the total amount a victim deserves under the law regarding reimbursement for medical expenses, future medical expenses, lost wages, future loss of income, pain and suffering, property losses, and other economic and non-economic losses
- File a claim with the appropriate court in the timeframe allowed if the insurance company does not provide a full and fair settlement offer
- Represent your legal rights and interests in court regarding your car accident case
- Provide legal advice and answer all questions related to your car accident claim
While there is never a legal requirement under the law to hire a personal injury attorney, without the legal advice and representation of an attorney, you may not have the ability to adequately navigate the complex and challenging personal injury laws and receive the compensation you deserve under the law.